Confidence is the holy grail of personal skills. We all want to crack it’to instil it in our kids and project it whether we’re talking in front of clients or meeting new people. Confident people are magnetic and fun to be around. They’re not desperate to be liked, and that makes them all the more likable.
But it's a psychological tightrope. Too much confidence, and you veer into arrogance. Too little confidence, and you’re...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events