Flamingo São Paulo recently hosted an event on disruptive femininity, bringing together panellists from across progressive female culture in Brazil to talk about the changing meaning of feminism, female empowerment in Brazil and beyond, and the role of brands within the global discourse of femininity. The big take-away from the discussionand from stories around the worldis that we’re in a time of rapidly evolving understandings and representations of womanhood. While this change is occurring at different...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events