This year's Cannes Lion Direct judging had everythingheated debate, laughter, sunshine, very long hours and rosé. But you know what it was missing Great work from Asia.
New Zealand on the other hand, with a population of 4 billion or so much less than Asia, had a stellar year winning multiple Golds and just missing out on the Grand Prix.
So how can this be the case There is something...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events