From its roots as a demand-side platform, MediaMath has grown to record sales of US$800 million in 2015, according to a Forbes interview with founder and CEO Joe Zawadzki, with some of the growth coming from acquisitions, four of which were completed in 2014.
Most of MediaMath’s revenue, about 85 percent, comes from software licensing the balance comes from the company supplying a managed solution to clients. The New York...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events