BT's new brand logo has been met with ridicule from the industry after it unveiled a monochrome design that is almost identical to one revealed three years ago.
The telecoms and media company has filed a trademark application this week with the Intellectual Property Office for the new logo, which is the same in form as one it wanted to create in 2016.
The new logo, with the letters BT...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events