A lack of control over consumer interaction is now a fundamental tenet of brand authenticity, as brands who try too hard to connect will be pushed away, a panel of leading experts said at Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Top 1000 Breakfast Briefing.
This may sound straightforward, but is actually a real issue, said Scott McBride, APAC chief digital officer at IPG Mediabrands, in spite of mobile and social meaning consumers are, to some degree,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events