'Visual discovery' platform Blippar is to reduce the size of its Japan operation following the adoption of a licence model. Assieh Khamsi, a spokesperson for the company based in London, said that Blippar would not be closing the office entirely but will reduce the size of our presence and will also continue to support Japan as well as the rest of the Asian region from our Singapore office. Khamsi was not able to say how many staff...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events