While Asia Pacific APAC has grown to be a global leader in digital ad spend, digital marketing still faces several fundamental challenges. Globally and locally, advertisers have raised concerns around the lack of transparency, discrepancies among stakeholders remain, inventory fails to meet quality standards and a noisy minority of bad actors exploits internet infrastructure weaknesses to siphon unearned value. At the same time, consumers are increasingly aware of the privacy implications and economic value inherent in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events