Mindshare has announced a blockchain-focused programmatic alliance that includes MediaMath, Integral Ad Science, Rubicon Project, Zilliqa and Underscore CLT.
The aim of the alliance is to realistically assess the applicability of blockchain technology into the world of advertising, according to the company. Findings are expected by the end of the year.
The partners in the alliance are developing a prototype, dubbed “Project Proton”. The purpose of the work, according...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events