Last place. According to a recent Ipsos’ Global Advisor Survey, that’s where Japanese employees ranked amongst the 27 countries surveyed in terms of using up allotted vacation days, as well as in taking at least one week away from home. And, even when they do go on vacation, Japanese employees are the second most likely to check work messages and emails while on holiday.
At first glance, the results seem to confirm the standard perception...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events