Across the world digital parenting continues to gain popularity. The global baby monitor market is set to grow by 8.5 percent by 2020, and alongside monitors we see a stunning array of smart devices popping up smart sleep trackers, smart bottle-holders, smart prams, smart pacifiers and even smart diapers that send parents an alert when the baby needs changing. Today’s caretakers are the first generation to navigate this digital childcare space, and technology is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events