The Cannes Design Lions is now in its 7th year. Yet on the whole, the design industry seems to be either blissfully unaware of the entire event, or just strangely apathetic. Of all the shortlisted entries this year, only a meagre handful were submitted by design or branding agencies. Why
Perhaps it has something to do with the vague category definitions within the Design Lions category. Design is a loosely defined craft, after all,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events