As with all categories, purpose-led campaigns dominated this year. The Grand Prix went to “The Unusual Football Field’ Thailand’s first Gold Lionan urban planning initiative to give Klong Thoey residents somewhere to play football by creating pitches out of oddly shaped pieces of empty land. After that there was empowering young women Writing Our Rights and Fearless Girl, championing the plight of refugees Words of Welcome, The Refugee Nation, stopping people walking in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events