Key takeaways from Tan
- There were very few entries from China this year, and even fewer very good entries, which is surprising. In the past, China was typically known for its design craft, but now there are other channels that a lot of work is moving towards, so attention is on submissions for other shinier and more spot-lit categories, he asserted. In Design, originality is a very important pillar and China falls...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events