The brief is mainly digital and social with new work expected quite soon. The appointment follows a review process last year, which saw agencies including Arcade and Tribal DDB added to Unilever’s digital agency roster.
Arcade’s Nick Marrett commented that Ben Jerry’s is a great brand that lends itself to social media, but he was unable to comment on campaign specifics.
A number of agencies, including Bates 141, Riot and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events