The Association of National Advertisers did not identify any agency groups or individuals because of the confidential nature of the report but suggested all the big agencies are implicated.
The investigation found
- Numerous non-transparent business practices, including cash rebates paid to media agencies, and these were found to exist across the spectrum of media agency entities.
- Cash rebates from media companies were...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events