A healthy and constructive debate about media buying can only happen with a bipartisan, engaged, industry-wide approach and that is precisely the opposite of what the ANA has pursued. The immense shortcomings of the K2 report released today anonymous, inconclusive, and ane-sided undercut the integrity of its findings.
We call upon the ANA in the strongest terms to make available to specific agencies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events