Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group has launched the Luxury Pavilion, a brand new section within its business-to-consumer site Tmall for premium and luxury brands. The initiative is part of a broader bid, according to Alibaba’s news site Alizila, to push forward its new retail initiative in the luxury arena to reach out to the country’s super-wealthy online shoppers.
The new platform currently features a wide range of products including apparel, watches, beauty and cosmetics, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events