In-house or outsource Asia-Pacific agencies are split on which way works best. On one hand, increasing numbers of agencies choose to outsource to digital specialists, leading some agency powerhouses to launch global production arms. However, keeping production under one roof, albeit figuratively, is far from a dying tactic.
It is an approach Ogilvy still uses, with a full team of TV commercial and video-content producers, and a joint venture with Hogarth Worldwide. With four...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events