With Fright Night upon us, brands have been scrambling to reach the terrifying heights of campaigns gone by.
Only a few have dared to launch Halloween spots this year Direct Line and Lemon Paeroa embraced the spooky festivities, ITV2 reprised its Blood Squad campaign and McDonald’s opted for the cutesy approach with a Spookie selfie smartphone filter.
In light of the spooky season, data-driven advertiser Unruly has compiled the 10...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events