In 'The ONG-est hours', a film made for Malaysia's power utility Tenaga Nasional Berhad TNB by Reprise, clever elder family members prevent bored young people from leaving the family home following the pre-CNY reunion dinner. Their efforts include a treat tray worthy of Inspector Gadget, a karaoke session, fortune telling, and rides in a tricked out massage chair.
“This film serves as a reminder for our youth to reflect on the importance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events