Andy Zonfrillo, the global president of IPG Mediabrands’ Magna, says that agencies are more critical to clients than ever. In this video, recorded at the Campaign360 conference in Singapore, he discusses how the agency model is evolving, the relationships between marketers and finance departments and why his biggest challenge as an agency head is “articulating effectiveness”.
Zonfrillo also comments on the trend for clients taking more work, particularly on data management, in-house, seemingly a worrying...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events