Changes and shifts in the client-agency landscape create new demands, new challenges and require new technology that the marketing and media sectors must contend with. To demonstrate the value this sector brings to business, Campaign360 will bring all major players to the table on 5 March 2019 for a day of high-level discussion, strategy and networking to determine how the industry it must evolve to prosper.
Now entering its third year, Campaign360 gathers the most influential global and regional media and marketing heads in a forum to ignite change, setting out to be as engaging as it is inspirational. Senior leaders from Grab, P&G, Visa and more will share their insights and first-hand experience navigating the pace of change, drilling into key discussion topics including:
- Insights from our research which asks regional CMOs, CFOs, and CEOs for their strategic challenges, budgetary plans and objectives for the year ahead
- An honest look at the client-agency relationship and the ongoing trend of in-housing
- The real efficiencies technology is driving for media, marketing and consumers
- Bridging marketing and finance through shared values, accountability and mutual expectations
- The creative commerce: leveraging the latest in marketing tactics for competitive advantage
The final Campaign360 agenda is now available here. Through timely content and a unique summit format, each year Campaign360 attracts representatives from Asia’s Top 1000 Brands including Adidas, Dell, Fonterra, Audi, BMW, Citi, Chevron, PayPal, NBA Asia, McDonald’s and more.
Watch what was covered at Campaign360 2018:
Campaign360 is by invitation-only. For more information on Campaign360 or to register your interest, please visit campaign360.asia.
For speaking opportunities:
Eleanor Hawkins, Senior Conference Producer
+852 3175 5922
For sponsorship opportunities: