1. Activa la la la brazil 2014 by Shakira and directed by Jaume de Laiguana above
The Colombian singer’s song, a partnership with Activia and the UN World Food Programme, has been shared 1,936,218 times according to Unruly, which ranks ads based on shares reported by third parties such as Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
It was also the most-shared ad of any kind last week, also according to Unruly.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events