Out of context, Ad Nut was confused.
Samsung’s bedtime story-like animated sketch telling the tale of “Julian and his magical skates” seemed like it had come weeks too late, with its twinkly Disney-esque music rather hackneyed and Christmas-like, and its shades of wintry blue and white seeming completely at odds with Ad Nut’s understanding of Malaysia’s climate.
At more than two minutes, it took Ad Nut some perseverance to get to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events