TBWA and ANZ have gone to great lengths to create Mr Humfreez, a wooden and wool figure in the shape of a ram. Thanks to input from a professor at Canada's University of Waterloo, the little guy has some high-tech materials that allow him to perform two tricks
- His nose turns blue thanks to thermochromic ink if the temperature drops below 18C.
- His horns...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events