Malaysian telco Maxis, working with IPG Mediabrands' creative agency in the market, Ensemble Worldwide, and with trivia-game app Dooit Live, has launched a Chinese New Year trivia game that features 16 CNY-themed questions.
The game, which demands correct answers within 10 seconds, will run from February 4 through 19, with RM188,000 about US$46,000 in prize money available.
To promote the contest, the agency has produced the madcap, six-minute...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events