Ensemble Worldwide and Malaysian telco Maxis have launched 'The Endangered Malaysians', a month-long campaign coinciding with the nation's Merdeka Day holiday tomorrow.
The campaign aims to highlight the plight of endangered Malaysian megafauna tapirs, tigers, orangutans, elephants, guars, sambar deer and river terrapin.
The company sent three professional photographers into Taman Negara national park on a quest to photograph these creatures, as shown in the seven-minute documentary above.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events