Ad Nut admits that the main reason for posting this item was to write that headline. That's right, it brightens Ad Nut's day to use a terrible, terrible pun. Please don't begrudge Ad Nut this small joy.
As for the campaign, the brand and its agency, DDB, have trotted out a frequently used character from recent years a large animated tabby with freakishly large eyes. The cat appears when some cute kids doing a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events