There's pretty much nothing Ad Nut likes more than a short, sharp parodyand even more so when the parody involves advertising tropes. So Ad Nut approves of the above ad for Remedy, a brand of bottled, non-alcoholic kombucha. The work not only makes fun of advertising but also uses a specific and famous Super Bowl ad of yesteryearprobably the ultimate example of the formto do so. And the subversion of glamourous soda ads aligns perfectly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events