In a Dove 'Real beauty' campaign released in Hong Kong today, women are quite literally labeled with derogatory terms relating to their physical appearance. In the campaign video by Uth Creative Group above, we see women wearing Post-it notes marking them as pork chop’, giraffe’ and other critical phrases that are unfortunately common.
The 'Appreciate don’t adjudicate' campaign marks Dove’s first localised effort in Hong Kong, according to Dawn Ting, marketing manager for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events