A wayward brussels sprout named, inevitably, Russel, fronts a new ad for New Zealand-based cook-at-home service My Food Bag in a new campaign by Saatchi Saatchi New Zealand.
Russel is cute, and he does a bang-up job explaining the supposed family-togetherness benefits of the service, which delivers pre-measured ingredients and preparation instructions.
The campaign launched in cinemas on 12 July and went to TV this week. Online and digital content will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events