Local brands constitute the majority of the third edition of the China Brand Relevance Index just released by Prophet.
Two years ago, 32 of the top 50 brands were MNC brands. Today, 30 are from the mainland, including Alipay, Wechat, Huawei, Taobao, and Meituan Dianping, which cracked the top 10 for the first time.
Prophet measures relevance’ via a survey where consumers rate brands across 16 different attributes. The 2018 edition,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events