PRHK, shorthand for 'Public Relations Hong Kong', is the new name of the 17-year-old industry body formerly known as the Council of Public Relations Firms of Hong Kong CPRFHK.
The organisation was established in 2001 to provide a forum and a voice for Hong Kong’s PR agencies and build confidence in the industry, according to its mission statement.
A similar association in the region is the Hong Kong Public Relations...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events