Facebook has unveiled a new brand to distinguish the parent company from its app and the other products that it owns. Given the very public issues Facebook has faced over the past few years, from data breaches to disinformation to allowing politicians to openly lie, this could have been its chance to put values first and carry them out through its brand. Instead, we get a new logo. And it’s in ALL CAPS. It must be important....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events