When it comes to Chinese brands going global, few can claim to have a wider footprint than Huawei. The Chinese behemoth overtook Ericsson as the world’s largest telco equipment maker in 2012 despite being locked out of the US market.
The Shenzhen-based company has also made good headway in Europe, for both its telco and smartphone businesses. It is no surprise that Huawei spends significant resources on B2B events in Europe, and it has become...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events