George P. Johnson GPJ Australia has hired Emma Gill as creative director. Gill has 10 years of global brand experience across multiple categories internationally and in Australia, with clients including Mini, Adidas, Porsche, Shell and Diageo.
Her background includes roles as a designer with Sydney-based brand consultancy and design firm Landor and seven years with London-based experiential agency TRO, including more than three years as creative lead. Last year, Gill was honoured as one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events