Airbnb recently launched a campaign in China that gives its clients the chance to get hands-on experience in culturally significant crafts alongside actual masters of the forms.
The brand collaborated with four local governments to help connect skilled artisans with a new generation of apprentices through Airbnb's Experiences platform. The project identified and invited more than 40 last generation masters from across China to offer hands-on training to millennial travellers.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events