I ended up in a conversation with my 13-year-old about mobile phones the other day, prompted by his inability to use his phone in any meaningful way to stay in contact with his parents.
To illustrate my point, I told him that when I was his age, we only had landlines and payphones, and if I could manage to check in with my parents in this archaic situation including having the right change, then...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events