WPP chief executive Mark Read has warned of deteriorating revenues with a 1.5% fall in the third quarter, saying We have been too slow to adapt.
WPP shares plunged 15% to around 9 US$11.54, which means the stock has halved since its 19 peak in March 2017 and the company's value has dropped from 24 billion US$30.7 billion to 11.5 billion US$14.7 billion.
The holding group's third...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events