WPP has instructed its senior leadership to suspend recruitment plans until the new year, according to reports.
The report cites a memo circulated by group financial controller David Barker on 26 October informing staff that measures must be taken to try and protect the company’s long-term health....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events