Following the success of the first Women Leading Change Awards in 2017, this year Campaign Asia-Pacific is expanding the programme to include a half-day forum designed to be an engaging, informative and celebratory time of learning from Asia Pacific’s changemakers and achievers.
Taking place on 31 May 2018 at Google Singapore, the inaugural Women Leading Change Conference will focus on women leaders within science, business and technology who are empowering others by creating change within their industry. Hailing from a variety of roles and industries, our C-suite speakers will share:
- Their personal success stories in their rise to the top
- Professional experiences and the skills needed as a female leader
- How to build a personal brand and professional network
- Tips for rising stars
- Overcoming unconscious bias and discrimination
- Addressing the key barriers hindering progression so the media industry can improve inclusivity and equality
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jacqui Barratt, CEO & Founder, Salt
- Joanna Catalano, CEO APAC, iProspect
- Bob Grove, Chief Client and Operations Officer, Edelman
- Tony Harradine, CEO APAC, Omnicom Media Group
- Rose Huskey, Managing Director, Global Client Solutions, Wavemaker
- Erica Kerner, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Tiffany & Co
- Kaveri Khullar, Marketing Director, SEAsia, Mastercard
- Annabelle Kwok, Founder and CEO, NeuralBay
- Kyoko Matsushita, CEO APAC, Essence
- Vishnu Mohan, CEO India & SEAsia, Havas Group
- Anita Munro, Managing Director, L'Atelier, GroupM
- Jee Seon Park, Media and Digital Director, L’Oreal
- Elan Shou, Regional Director, Executive Senior VP, Ruder Finn Asia
- Atifa Silk, Brand Director, Campaign Asia-Pacific
- Ruth Stubbs, Global President, iProspect
Following the conference, join the second annual Women Leading Change Awards ceremony to celebrate the achievements of the 2018 recipients!
Limited complimentary places for senior brand marketers are available. For further information, please contact Eleanor Hawkins, Senior Conference Producer at +852 3175 1922.
For more information on the conference or to register your place, please visit the Women Leading Change Awards and Conference website.