From 1,259 entries, 62 Lions were awarded in Mobile Lions with the Grand Prix claimed by 'NYT VR' executed by T Brand Studio for The New York Times. The virtual-reality campaign, a partnership with Google, GE and Mini, was described as a defining moment for mobile and demonstrates how this discipline can support a 165-year-old news brand to thrive.
“It went beyond the initial wow factor to unlock levels of empathy and excitement...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events