BBDO Bangkok has created a GPS-enabled motorcycle helmet that call for medical help when it detects an impact.
Ad Nut's UK colleagues write
BBDO Bangkok created the technology to help counter Thailand’s motorcycle accident problemthe country has the world’s second-highest number of crashes and 80 percent of fatalities happen on rural roads. In many cases when riders lose consciousness and can’t summon help. The tech was created...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events