CRM and social media have been, for a while, antagonist topics for marketers and digital specialists. Traditionally, the value of a customer is defined by financial segmentation. You purchase X USDRMB a year, you are a VIP customer. You don't, you are a regular customer.
This mantra more or less worked for decades, until the digital and mobile revolution illustrated by WeChat in China or Kakao, Line, WhatsApp elsewhere changed the game...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events