With the cars, drivers and racing tracks all serving as de facto advertising hoardings, competition for the lucrative space is tight. Despite all its successes, though, F1 still needs to grow. Its popularity in Europe has in recent years shown signs of waning, which makes it more important than ever for the sport to enter untapped markets and attract new sponsors. For this, Asia is a major priority.
The announcement in the spring of 2007 that the F1 season...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events