What do Robin Williams, the World Cup, and Ebola all have in common They were Google’s three most searched terms in 2014. Not a single for-profit brand found itself in the top 10 because of its marketing campaigns.
Wondering why Well, it might surprise some marketers to discover that consumers are not likely to go to the Internet for advertising.
Brands and agencies that are committed to finding ways to enter their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events