Publicis Groupe says it has learned the mistakes from the problematic acquisition of Sapient and will not waste time on integrating its new data marketing purchase, Epsilon.
The French advertising group’s chief executive, Arthur Sadoun, admitted that Sapient had taken too long to integrate within the group, while the process for integrating Epsilon would begin immediately after the deal closes, currently expected to be in the summer.
Publicis announced yesterday that it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events