Publicis Sapient's outspoken leader in Singapore has left the business, Campaign has learned.
Kim Douglas, who has held leadership roles at the digital consultancy for the past nine years and who has more than 25 years' experience in the marcomms industry, has come to a mutual agreement with the firm, a Publicis Sapient spokesperson confirmed.
Douglas is now on gardening leave and preparing for future opportunities he wished to pursue outside the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events