Kim Douglas is an admittedly reluctant interview, wary of piling on to the panacean conversations circling 'digital transformation' among brands, agencies and consultanciesand their ensuing feuds over who does it best.
“I’m sick of people talking, he says. We’ve got this, we’ve got that. Shush. Just go do it. It’s really hard.
Douglas, a Kiwi with 25 years experience working across holding group agencies is now VP and managing director of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events